Items that are known or suspected to be replicas, imitations, or in any way not authentic should not be listed on Mercari. Any item that appears to be inauthentic will be reviewed and potentially removed from the platform. This could include:
- “Imitation Apple earpods”
- "Price reflects authenticity”
- "Looks like this could be a Louis Vuitton bag."
- "Purchased on consignment. No idea if it's real or not."
- "The autograph looks real to me."
- "Look at the pictures and decide for yourself if it's real."